At The Cross Coloring Book
Relax. Release stress. Reflect on the beauty of the cross.
As you color you'll contemplate the cross at Calvary and God’s incredible love, which prompted Him to send His only begotten Son. Think of the sacrifice and then rejoice in the result: The tomb is empty. Jesus rose from the dead. He is alive. And because of Him you have eternal life!
You will see lyrics of familiar hymns on the pages facing each design. Whether you are a novice or an experienced colorist, you can reflect upon the rich truths in the lyrics.
- 46 designed and hand drawn illustrations
- soft-touch matte laminated cover
- raised round embossed cover treatment with metallic foil touches
- beautiful hand-drawn illustrations
- encouraging Scriptures and quotes
- high quality, acid-free paper for coloring
- perforated pages for easy removal